Saturday, November 9, 2013

An apology

Last year I was fortunate to be one of the five winners in the "I am a changemaker" social enterprise competition. In the said competition, my idea which is temporarily called "Vayanihan" got chosen by the British Council and it's partners.

During the competition, we created PowerPoint presentations to help us narrate our ideas better. One of the images I used (which I got from Google) to aid me convey my idea during the pitch was a digital illustration by Mr. Rommel Estanislao (seen below). Regrettably, I wasn't able to properly credit him on the slide presentation as well as when I "screen-capped" the same PowerPoint slide in one of the posts on this personal blog.

I would like to extend my sincerest apology to Rommel. Trust, that the intention was never to cause anything negative. I fully respect his work as an artist and I wish him all the best in life!



No comments:

Post a Comment